Bought A Complete System Online

I just wanted to let anybody know that if they are contemplating buying any stereo equipment that i just ordered 2 MTX thunder 10's, a 500 watt alpine amp and pioneer receiver from onlinecarstereo.com. No tax(unless in cali) free shipping and way cheaper than in anywhere in East Texas. Got all my stuff in about 4 days. Wanted to pass the good word. I have pics if anybody is interested I will post some if I get any replies. :smash: It hits hard as hell. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually go to caraudio.com and it has 10 websites that are really good. onlinecarstereo, and sonixelectronics is on there. I order stuff from there all the time. And most of them will beat online prices, Congrats on the system

I am not firmiliar with that site in particular but I have bought quite a bit of stuff off of Sonicelectronix.com and they always have great deals. Sometimes their shipping can be a little sluggish but I have no problem with that considering the savings their site offers. I have bought a box, 6 subs, a touchscreen head unit and 2 amps off them and all of it is high quality and still working great. The brand of all the various items vary, but I am convinced that every product they sell is exactly as it comes from the factory and not a returned item or anything like that. I would definitely recommend the site!