Leaving Sss.com For Good.

Jaymz

• Admin
We aren't congress. This is an internet site. You are free to say whatever you'd like, just not in here.

Yes. Its true. We aren't the government. Otherwise we would force you to insure your SS through us, and fine you if you didn't pay :jester:

But seriously, if you guys really want to be able to talk about politics we can probably figure something out. Any personal attacks would still be moderated.

is not a discussion on Health care or any topic. It is a defamation of our president and while I dont care how you feel about him, I do care if it causes our car club to divide about a subject I dont care about.

not tryin to start heatin this thread up again, but you arnt God on this forum. nobody here is forcing you to read every single thread here. i like the site alot and its offered me alot of helpfull info , i just want to see the knks get worked out and everybody go back to bein happy happy joy joy again

Yes. Its true. We aren't the government. Otherwise we would force you to insure your SS through us, and fine you if you didn't pay :jester:But seriously, if you guys really want to be able to talk about politics we can probably figure something out. Any personal attacks would still be moderated.

:cheers:

We aren't congress. This is an internet site. You are free to say whatever you'd like, just not in here.

Dear Zippy:

What are the complaint proceedures for filing a complaint when a member of www.silveradoss.com has grievence against an adminstrator? I think it would be best for all of the members of the web site if personalities are left out of this and the issue at hand is focused on. Please post the appropriate proceedures so that the members may hopefully have some closure to this issue. Thank you.

Edited by RonPaulSS (see edit history)

Yes. Its true. We aren't the government. Otherwise we would force you to insure your SS through us, and fine you if you didn't pay :jester:

No, if this was the government, you'd give us all auto insurance and make the taxpayers pay for it.

Oh sh#t! That's a political statement. Maybe that'll get this thread locked and everyone can go back to having fun. :devil:

On a serious note, just add a politics and religion forum. I'm not into all that, but those that are like to discuss this stuff with people they consider friends or family. I think that's why they like to do it here. Just my simple solution to end the bickering. :)

• Admin
Dear Zippy:

What are the complaint proceedures for filing a complaint when a member of www.silveradoss.com has grievence against an adminstrator? I think it would be best for all of the members of the web site if personalities are left out of this and the issue at hand is focused on. Please post the appropriate proceedures so that the members may hopefully have some closure to this issue. Thank you.

Send me a pm. How can you have a grievance after 4 posts?

BTW, spell check hates you cause you neglect it :lol:

I think life should be re-evaluated when you have to make a speech about leaving a message board. This is all a hobby, don't make it something more than that, like a relationship. Keep it cool with other people and let opinions just be said. Who cares! It's a friggin truck! A metal truck which you enjoy and provides transportation. Not family, country, or other important things you can't replace. We share info, stories, and hopefully helpful advice and opinions.

Perspective... is all I'm sayin.

-m

:withstupid:

OK, am I the only one here that has heard enough of this? This is not life and death ---it's hobbyist/enthusiast internet site for Pete's sake. If this guy want's to leave the site, so be it, if he want's to stay, great. Like someone just mentioned, you don't have to read the posts on here, and If you don't like what somebody says then so what? All this hoopla is becoming hilariously ridiculous about one guy telling the world he leaving a website. If someone totally disagrees with what I just said, then so be it, I certainly won't go ballistic over it.

OK, am I the only one here that has heard enough of this? This is not life and death ---it's hobbyist/enthusiast internet site for Pete's sake. If this guy want's to leave the site, so be it, if he want's to stay, great. Like someone just mentioned, you don't have to read the posts on here, and If you don't like what somebody says then so what? All this hoopla is becoming hilariously ridiculous about one guy telling the world he leaving a website. If someone totally disagrees with what I just said, then so be it, I certainly won't go ballistic over it.

Dude....i think this may just be a resolved or dead issue, but people keep bringing it to the top as a continued problem (cue the crickets)

:ninja::unsure::unsure::blink: