My New Injector Question

Just curious what you had. So you're gonna drop 60# injectors in it? You shouldn't need it with those mods

Naw I got the stocks in it now 44lb should be more then enough from wot people say! I just hope it's going to make a world differents with new injectors & a new tune

Yes just wait, excess fuel can do harm to you 02 sensors also.

I agree. Driving without the tune file corrected for the injector change isn't the best idea. Can it be done...sure but its not worth it in my opinion.

NO,do NOT drive down with the injectors installed when not tuned for.

Going from your factory injectors to the 8.1 marine injectors is a pretty big change,the excess fuel can cause bore wash which is a serious problem.It may not be rich enough for that to happen,but driving that far it can.

don't take the chance.LOL

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

NO,do NOT drive down with the injectors installed when not tuned for.

Going from your factory injectors to the 8.1 marine injectors is a pretty big change,the excess fuel can cause bore wash which is a serious problem.It may not be rich enough for that to happen,but driving that far it can.

don't take the chance.LOL

Ok guys thanks! Don't know wot I do without yall! I'll just carry the tools with me! Thanks again guys!