Hp Tuners

ccgoodwrench

I had some time to tune the truck, but i cannot open the engine tab in vcm editor, all other tabs work fine, I can use the drop down arrow next to the engine tab and even then I can not open all the tables(long term fuel trim min max tables). so if anybody can help that would be great. Krambo knows what I'm talking about. Cannot get on hp tuners right now site is down I quess. later chris

Edited by ccgoodwrench (see edit history)

I am at a loss on this one. Do what Charlie says and E-mail / call HPT support. Maybe even remove and reload the program / drivers on the laptop. Did you try opening several tune files to be sure it isn't isolated to one OS/Tune

I am at a loss on this one. Do what Charlie says and E-mail / call HPT support. Maybe even remove and reload the program / drivers on the laptop. Did you try opening several tune files to be sure it isn't isolated to one OS/Tune

Yes, It happens on all files. I can open threw the edit tab>navagation, So i know the tables are not lost. I will just wait until the latest Hp tuner upgrades, and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...