New From La California

bell, near bg and downey

ok coo so i'v probably seen u around, i work in Downey on Imperial... u got some clean ass truck, ur NNBS needs some drop tho...

was ur truck ever at DV8 motorsport, before they close down??? the red one to be exact...

-Rob

ok coo so i'v probably seen u around, i work in Downey on Imperial... u got some clean ass truck, ur NNBS needs some drop tho...

was ur truck ever at DV8 motorsport, before they close down??? the red one to be exact...

-Rob

oh yea im always near there since i go to cerritos college

this one was there but its not that one, some other foo has that one, as a matter a fact i was about to race him today but he didn't want to

oh yea im always near there since i go to cerritos college

this one was there but its not that one, some other foo has that one, as a matter a fact i was about to race him today but he didn't want to

oh ok i knew i had seen urs up close. my brother knows the guy who use to on it, and the OTHER one ur talking aout is probably the younger brothers truck. really clean full SSS front end s/c LQ9, butit had an M90 s/c which he was probably maxxding out with the 6.0. i wantedto run him but he said he didnt wanna blow his tranny, i think he was scared to be honest with u... anyways truck looks clean man hope to see u around and at some of our G2G's...

-Rob

oh ok i knew i had seen urs up close. my brother knows the guy who use to on it, and the OTHER one ur talking aout is probably the younger brothers truck. really clean full SSS front end s/c LQ9, butit had an M90 s/c which he was probably maxxding out with the 6.0. i wantedto run him but he said he didnt wanna blow his tranny, i think he was scared to be honest with u... anyways truck looks clean man hope to see u around and at some of our G2G's...

-Rob

some guy named George?

well that super charger ended blowing up lol, did replace the tranny, but had the truck tuned and seems to run better with out the supercharger, we had to much problems with belt slipping so were looking into twin turbos

yea let me know when im always down

some guy named George?

well that super charger ended blowing up lol, did replace the tranny, but had the truck tuned and seems to run better with out the supercharger, we had to much problems with belt slipping so were looking into twin turbos

yea let me know when im always down

yea brother knows George...

i knew it would, last time i was there i told him that he would prolly end up blowing it cuz the 6.0 was too much for it... well thats coo that he replaced the tranny, wat did he go with??? who tuned it for him??? yeah an LQ9 in a RCSB can be a beast if done and tuned right...

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...