Aloha From Hawaii! New Sss Owner...

Jrev808

Hello everyone... Been lurking on these forums for awhile since Ive joined. Finally bought my 2003 Silverado SS early this month. Its a Red, bone stock, with all the goodies. Unfortuneately for me the truck is still in the mainland where I bought it. Its staying in my dads garage until I decide if Im gonna stay in Hawaii or move to the mainland. But enough blabbing... The truck is awesome. Drove it for a few days on my trip. Love it. Hope my dad keeps his hands on his chevy turbo diesel and his Syclone, and not in my truck TOO much. Hahaha!

Thanks for the great Forum gentlemen! Keep it up! Ill be around.

Ill try get some pics up asap. Im on my iPhone right now.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I am on Oahu. Westside. Waianae. Its supposedly the "scary" part to be. But its not. Its country. Its beautiful. Just gotta go with the flow.

And yeah, old Toyota 4x4s are INSANELY popular here. The extra wide tires sticking out is for the sand. Our sand here is really soft and its easy to sink and get stuck. But the guys still seem to like that look more than anything.

I am very happy I got my new-to-me truck. Ive wanted one for a while. I had a pretty tricked out 2002 crew-cab 1500HD 2wd a few years back. Then got an E46 M3... Back to the chevy now. What can i say? Dad raised me right!