Craigslist Find '96 Impala Ss 16k Miles

KissMySilvSS

Just found this on my local craigslist, its Philadelphia NY not PA. If this is legit, I'll bring it home tomorrow, I have my doubts though. I just emailed the guy and asked if I could come see it tomorrow. I'd obviously run a Carfax as well. $4800 is a steal!

http://watertown.craigslist.org/cto/1658422908.html

SCAM here iS what he said back:

Hi,

Thanks for taking a part of your time and visiting my ad 1996 CHEVROLET IMPALA SS.

I sell it at this price ($4,800) due to a change in circumstances of health I have had sciatica for 6 months and it impossible for me to drive it.I am also financially strapped due to medical bills, and in rapid need of this sale.This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.The car has 16,000 miles.This car may be purchased with money back guarantee.In summary you are permitted to buy and drive this car for 5 days or 500 miles. If you don’t want the car, you can return it to me for a full money refund!From the begining you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer ebay.

It is simple and is great for both parties so that any lack of trust is eliminated.I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Have a better than expected day!

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

I heard those cars are the most cloned cars ever. Even more than our trucks. Too bad though. Those are bad a$$ cars.

Yeah but I really haven't seen one yet that I couldn't tell that it was a clone, without looking at the vin or the trunk sticker WX3 code most guys leave something out.