New Guy In Costa Mesa/newport Beach

Chadoo951

Whats up guys.

Im Chad

I dont own a SSS, But I do own a tbss. Just thought that I would join up over here since I always see a ton of you guys.

Saw a black SSS on the way to work on the freeway the other day. He opened the cutouts next to my ears LOL. Pulled into chevron to get my morning monster and hee pulled in behind. Turns out he has a supercharged 408 stroker in his. Sooo sick.

Hopefully I will get to meet a few more of you guys.. Here are some pics of my ride.

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

Edited by Chadoo951 (see edit history)

welcome from Compton...

sounds like u had a run in with ANGRYGREG, real coo dude tatt'd down, right.?.

-Rob

Yup I asked another SSS guy and he said it was ANGRYGREG too..

Real cool dude. He actually stoped to say whats up.

yeah me and bruiser04 (tyler) rollin around. Good time and good to meet you. You should come to the next g2g...

Welcome from the SFV, Tyler (bruiser04) and I were just talking about that run in lol, nice ride...

-Aaron

You guys were talking about the run in with me? lol. I was just cruisin to work like normal. Then at the last minute decided to slow down a bit to play. hahahah. jk.

Also, How come I cant type AFTER the quote here? It will only let me type above the quoted section? weird.

Welcome from the SFV, Tyler (bruiser04) and I were just talking about that run in lol, nice ride...

-Aaron