Fs: Silverado Ss Cladding,upper Control Arms , Volant Tube And Belltec

NTMD8R_SS

Selling my passenger side front and rear door cladding, painted onyx black will need to be touched up since i was hit by a Kart and whent ahead and replaced them.

Front door- 175shipped

rear door-135shipped

both for 295shipped

IMO thats a good price considering SAE sells each for about 275+shipping, Un-painted.

P3280018.jpg

Here you can see where the kart hit it, maybe could be buffed out not sure but their is 1 little gouge nothing alittle bondo can't fix.

P3280019.jpg

Upper stock arms whit moog balljoints, only like 200miles on them, 1 booth has a tear and are missing the bolts.

50+shipping

P6270038.jpg

P6270039.jpg

Also have just the tube whit gaskets for the ram air tube that go on the brake ducts, NO Scoop.

15+shipping

Pictured above.

belltech street performance shock, for a 2-4" drop up front, missing the bolt.

15+shipping

P7270090.jpg

lasty Inner/outer stock tie-rods, all my front end was replaced whit moogs, everything is in good shape.

30+shipping

P7270089.jpg

Selling my passenger side front and rear door cladding, painted onyx black will need to be touched up since i was hit by a Kart and whent ahead and replaced them.

Front door- 175shipped

rear door-135shipped

both for 295shipped

IMO thats a good price considering SAE sells each for about 275+shipping, Un-painted.

P3280018.jpg

Here you can see where the kart hit it, maybe could be buffed out not sure but their is 1 little gouge nothing alittle bondo can't fix.

P3280019.jpg

Upper stock arms whit moog balljoints, only like 200miles on them, 1 booth has a tear and are missing the bolts.

50+shipping

P6270038.jpg

P6270039.jpg

Also have just the tube whit gaskets for the ram air tube that go on the brake ducts, NO Scoop.

15+shipping

Pictured above.

belltech street performance shock, for a 2-4" drop up front, missing the bolt.

15+shipping

P7270090.jpg

lasty Inner/outer stock tie-rods, all my front end was replaced whit moogs, everything is in good shape.

30+shipping

P7270089.jpg

pm sent-----------------