Paid Way Too Much But Got A Cherry

Finally, pulled the trigger and got a one owner, flawless, unmolested 2003 SS for $21,000 out the door. Of course it's RED. All options except the sunroof. Original everything plus bedrug, ventsheilds and Tonneua cover. Came from a private collection after he traded/updated for a new Corvette.

Did I pay way too much? Clean carfax calls it at $1986.00 additional value d/t one owner. I think I still paid too much but I love it.

Pictures soon

Not bad. A vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. And if you are happy and its what you wanted...then that is all that matters.

On that note though, I paid $22k for my 2003 Black Silverado SS with 15k miles on it as well...that 4 years ago.

I'd say good deal. Defnitly a good find. I got 15,000 miles on my 03 and I wouldn't let it go for that price.

I have 13K on mine plus over 10K in mods. I would probably not sell it for $25k if offered.

Thanks Guys, what mod should I do first? Tune for stock truck equals what horsepower?

If I remember correctly, when I had PCMforLess tune mine, it was picking up about 32 hp on a stock truck.

good find and welcome to the site. I was at my local speed shop tonight talking to a guy from our local car/truck group and he said a guy picked up a low mile SS for around $14K or so. He had to drive a long way to get it but got a great deal.