Badges ?

Just make sure you don't put them upside down, so you not cruzing around in silverado55..

chaulk up one more Silverado 55 to the list. I was at work and driving through Salem, MA the other day during a torential downpour (so no pics) and I saw a black 4x4 with the "55's" on the doors and tailgate (wrong side). They were so sloppily placed too. no uniformity to the placement of the pieces and each one was upside down. :nonod:

as I was typing, I remembered a true SS that I saw in the fall and one door had the "55". must have been an accident victim. :nono:

chaulk up one more Silverado 55 to the list. I was at work and driving through Salem, MA the other day during a torential downpour (so no pics) and I saw a black 4x4 with the "55's" on the doors and tailgate (wrong side). They were so sloppily placed too. no uniformity to the placement of the pieces and each one was upside down. :nonod:

as I was typing, I remembered a true SS that I saw in the fall and one door had the "55". must have been an accident victim. :nono:

Salem, huh? Must have been a Witche55. :uhoh:

OK, that was weaksauce. I admit. ;) Speaking of, your potential "55"s should be there by tomorrow I would think.

Just make sure you don't put them upside down, so you not cruzing around in silverado55..

I had my truck for eight months before I noticed the tailgate said I was driving a silverado55. At least the badges on my doors are on right.

Salem, huh? Must have been a Witche55. :uhoh:

OK, that was weaksauce. I admit. ;) Speaking of, your potential "55"s should be there by tomorrow I would think.

they came the other day. have had internet issues out of the blue so didn't get a chance to let ya know. I'm thinking of making mine a 55 SS or an SS 55 now... :wtf:

or maybe not. :jester:

Hahahha, yeah, or not. :)

Too many Spooky joints up your way for such dangerous practice. I'll leave my MA experiences to memory, as I was in Peabody twice during January. I was NOT living right, evidentally. :D

speaking of a Silverado 55, I just wen to pick up my truck today from the body shop after the break in. And after waiting for almost an hour for them to wash my truck, I come outside to see a 55 on the Side. SO they had to take it back and put it on agian :banghead: