Some Random Pics From Today

So as many of you know my truck was broken into this weekend and there was some damage. :mad:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62729

Anyway check out what the body shop rented me, they told me that since my truck was so nice they weren't going to rent me some coblat or Dawge so they got me this :D

IMG_0760.jpg

I know its just the V6 base model version but wow Im having so much fun driving it :driving:

Only 31 Months and my SS will be paid off and I will buy a Camero :fingersx:

So me and the GF were driving around and we decided to stop at one of the local Chevy dealerships just to look around, and they have this totally Awesome Camaro

25201_505986208536_111500196_301638.jpg

Its called Synergy Green and they only made a few of them, and its an amazing color. The pictures does not give it justice at all. Here is a link to an article about it. The only thing that sucks is it only avaialbe in the V6 version. Synergy Green Camero

I also got to see my first ZR1 and they have 2 of them.

25201_505986223506_111500196_301638.jpg

I normally don't care to much for white but the ZR1 could make any color SEXY!!

I was at my dealer's getting the wife's car serviced the other day and they have a GREEN Camaro sitting out front...I think that color of green is just plain hideous! :puke: I asked my salesman if they could put a big paper bag over it and he just laughed at me. :(

I was at my dealer's getting the wife's car serviced the other day and they have a GREEN Camaro sitting out front...I think that color of green is just plain hideous! :puke: I asked my salesman if they could put a big paper bag over it and he just laughed at me. :(

:lol::smash:

I think I would consider sabotaging my truck to get to drive a Camaro for a few days, even if it is just the V6 lol ( :angel: ) Also, I kinda chuckled at the fact that you didnt mention the HHR SS in the background of the ZR1 pic. Granted it is just an HHR, but I kinda get excited when I see any SS. Maybe thats just me though