Best Way To Paint Scoops And Badges

rocker21

i used the krylon plastic spray paint, not sure about the badges, im getting overlays cuz i dont wanna paint them and not like it, but the bowtie and ducts were done with a rattle can

0d024274.jpg

4c91ecc3.jpg

c041a0a0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i just got a brand new set of the gmt900 " silverado" "35000 hd" "LTZ" emblems in all chrome and wanted them black so i got some scotch brite lightly scuffed them , added some bulldog paint adhesion promotor and painted black with gloss black spray . they came out great just have to find the time to put them on since its about to rain.

I like the black against blue on CTSS' truck. I was thinking of doing the same thing.

thanks man :cheers:

it's one of those really cheap "mods" that holds me over until I can afford other ones

how did you get the ss's on your bowtie let me know i like that want to do it in red on my ss

pm terry, his username is 1 Fast SS, not sure if he still has them but he has vinyls in red, blue, and black. he sent me some out and i put one on :cheers: