Anyone Want To Make A Deal?

1 Fast SS

I want to see if anyone wants to swing a deal. I'm willing to paint some flames on some engine parts or what ever for a trade on a "New" intiminater wing and the hardware, hopefully one thats already victory red. I can paint something equal like a fan shroud or something. The 3 peice engine covers are usaully around $ 250 for flames, and the rear spoiler with the hardware is about $175? Not sure, but Ive seen them for sale here, and on ebay. Let me know. Then maybe down the road, I can swing some deals for you guys, because I would also like to have a stall, shift kit, NOS kit, pod with gauges, etc., and the big one, a supercharger. But I think I would have to paint flames on your whole truck for something like that. :D

Terry

Nobody wants to trade? Come on guys, someone has to have one laying around not doing anything. Remember, I love to airbrush and get carried away with adding things. Ask anyone who I've painted for.

Terry

Terry, I know someone that has one, 3 pieces with brackets. Its painted black. He is going to try to sell it this next weekend at the KC G2G. If not ill tell him you are looking for one and im sure he will work something out with you. Stay tuned