For Sale: 22" Eagle 026's With/without Toyo Proxes

sleepingcrna

COMPLETE SET OF 4 wheels. 3 of the wheels were on the burned SS and were NOT affected at all. Look NEW. Those 3 tires have less than 5,000 miles. The 4th tire/wheel was damaged so i bought new tire and wheel to replace so the set is complete. 285/45/22 tires. wheels are 22"x 9.5". $1000 plus shipping for wheels, $1400 for wheels/tires plus shipping.

WANT THESE OUT OF THE GARAGE NOW.....................PRICE REDUCED.....>$800 plus shipping for wheels only. This picture is wheels taken off and stored. Will put a good shine on them. The 4th wheel will be brand new, never mounted.

post-8284-1271042005_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

I'll post up pics tomorrow. 3 of the wheels were on the burned SS and were NOT affected at all. Look NEW. Those 3 tires have less than 5,000 miles. The 4th tire/wheel was damaged so i bought new tire and wheel to replace so the set is complete. 285/45/22 tires. wheels are 22"x 9.5". $1000 plus shipping for wheels, $1400 for wheels/tires plus shipping.

I have seen these wheels in person, and will vouch for the condition :cheers: