Oem Chrome 20's F/s / Trade

kammi10

these are coming off my truck. they are oem not aftermarket. they have never seen winter once. in near perfect condition. they come with Falken Zeix tires that have maybe 6-7k miles on them. i got them part way through summer when i had a blow on on the factory tires. so instead of replacing one i got 4 new ones.

the wheels themselves have maybe 25k on them as they come off in october and get put back on the beginning of april.

there is only one scratch on them which is show in the pictures that is hard to see as well

anyways on with the pictures

the individual pictures show them with the old tires... i can snap some new ones when it gets nice out and isnt raining.

these are the new tires on them

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireD...GINT&cs=275

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

the one blemish in the one wheel

002.jpg

im looking to either sell them or trade for a set of 22 inch ss replica's. otherwise the price is 1350 OBO.

wheels are located just south of grand rapids, MI i will ship them but at buyers expense. but i normally get a little discount at the ups store so ci an try and save a few bucks with shipping.

thanks and let me know if u have any questions

Edited by kammi10 (see edit history)

the individual pictures show them with the old tires... i can snap some new ones when it gets nice out and isnt raining.

these are the new tires on them

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireD...GINT&cs=275

they have the falkens on there now

Edited by kammi10 (see edit history)