Purchasing Bser Roll Pan

Trying to find 2-3 more peeps for an order of quality roll pans ... I've heard great things about this product from the forum and it's time for me to pull the trigger - Anybody out their want one? I believe he does orders of 3 or 4 at a time - Contact is Bob Yelvington of Line-X in Wichita, Kansas... 316 858 1197 I think the price is around $375 plus S&H... Thanks - Joel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY!!!!

Thanks guys... I'll wait until the 30th for sure - If anyone else wants to go now just let me know and we can set up a order, but I was hoping we could get everyone that wants one on the list...

If there's anything more I can do let me know -

Dubya

Trying to find 2-3 more peeps for an order of quality roll pans ... I've heard great things about this product from the forum and it's time for me to pull the trigger - Anybody out their want one? I believe he does orders of 3 or 4 at a time - Contact is Bob Yelvington of Line-X in Wichita, Kansas... 316 858 1197 I think the price is around $375 plus S&H... Thanks - Joel

I am definately interested, My name is Mark 970-218-7333