Purchasing Bser Roll Pan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i didnt think this would happen but i am sorry i will not be getting a BSER rollpan this paycheck thought i could but just aint happening sry for lieing........ but the 15th i am shooting to try again thanks guys

No worries catdaddy -

In any event, I'm all payed up along with another guy. Bob said he would start when he

has 3 payed for.

Regards - Dubya

just ordered one up today so we should have enough guys, cant wait, all your guys trucks with rollpans look unreal i just need to find my goodmark hood and a iss spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

What is his contact number so I can get a hold of him and paypal him. Also can he paint these as well?

You DONT want him to paint them as these are NOT a straight bolt in part and go. You will have fit and modify to accomodate your truck.

The contact number is in the first post of the thread - he did mention there "may" be some fitting... my understanding is that it bolts right on, but I've also read that a few holes would need to be drilled - Bob can line you out with all the particulars - on the second page of the thread he left a detailed post -

cheers.gif Dubya

What do u usually have to do to them?

There are bolts fiberglassed into the pan on the back side to mount. You will need to drill a holes in the rear of the truck for them to go through and screw on locking nuts on the back sides. As for fitment, when Bob first made this pan he made it according to his truck. From the factory, the cladding is put on by hand so not one truck is the same. So when you put the pan on your truck, it wont line up with the cladding. You have to trim, add fiberglass, and tweak to get it to fit. Timing consuming yes. Worth it? You bet.

Count on dropping as much or more in prep and paint as you did the pan........