Jvc Kw-nx7000

I'm looking to get new radios for both my SSS and my girls 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi. We both have factory Bose systems and we both have factory double din radios. We both want a lot of the same features the main difference is she wants a flip out dvd player and I want a double din unit. I think the guy at best buy and I have talked her into a double din unit because of the extra breaking point on the flip out any one here have any more input on the flip out units breaking? what are some pros and cons to the flip outs vs the double din radios?

I have been doing some reading and looking around and I think I like the JVC KW-NX7000. I like it for the SD card slot, built in NAV and the price is not THAT bad either. I don't really want to spend that much on a radio but I think I will have to to get the features that I want. Anybody else know of a radio with about the same features for about the same price or less?

main things i want is

some sort of a NAV system

either a SD card slot or a USB slot so i can plug in a jump drive or a hard drive with music on it

7" screen

if possible would like it to work with the stock XM ant.

would like it to work with the buttons on the steering wheel

if i can get all of this for less then $700 awsome but im willing to go a little over that if i have to ,to get what i want.