Update Thread On The Durtymax And Ss Tt 427

04CHASE

ok here is a little update on the SS here is the turbo kit together out of the truck

nice little update and plenty of pics which i love .

here is the kits hot parts ready for coating

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5635.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

thanks rick your getting closer.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and here is the newest on the dmax aka round 2 finished . now its ready for the summer/river . appearance is done and may add airbags and a new titan fuel tank (55 or 62 gallon) but other than that its done added a few little touches here and there

DSC02976.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03017.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

DSC03019.jpg

DSC03020.jpg

DSC03021.jpg

DSC03022.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

the back up cam is so great i can get right on a trailer solo and within an inch of the car behind me . the amp running boards are one of the best designed and made kits out that fit like they should and instructions that were perfect.

the sound setup is pretty nice but the highs need more . the amp'd bose are about what i expected better than stock but not ideal . still having to iron out details on oem integration getting amped and door chimes with too much sound . got that worked out but the mid's and higs will get some love here soon.

sick. just plain sick. both trucks are nothing short of basa$$. love the black emblems on the dmax. is the backup cam in the tailgate handle surround factory? if so, thats pretty cool. gary

going from the 10w6v2 to the 13tw5 i think the 10 had a bit more . the 13 does hit some nice deep tones . the truck is alot more room though so its not going to sound as loud . they both run the same rms watts with the same amp . i still have to listen to the 13tw5 more and tune it with some good highs to have more to judge but i think this setup is done a little better than the old camaro setup.

the back up cam is factory in 09 . so i got all the parts needed and reflashed my radio to accept it . now it works as factory ones do . when you put the shifter in R it automatically turns on . it also has some night vision capability , with reverse lights its as good as day . reason why i kept my reverse lights on the led tails un smoked.

they are on the sides of the trans i wanted them as close as possible to the turbos . this time they should actually help performance as well as just sound like the big one is here.

more pics soon.

Where do you get the money to do all this stuff Lol!!! nice work by the way!

i was thinking the same. i guess the military needs to give us a bigger pay raise next year! what kind of timeline are you planning for the ss chase? im sure not soon enough. :cheers: gary

Chase what do you use to make your money tree grow.???? Mine isn't doing so well!!!!! LOL

The durtymax looks nasty and that motor is just wicked!!!! Now you need to put the quad in the back of the durtymax and get the ss on a trailer and do a photo shoot!!! I need a new background on my computer!!!!

Can't wait for vids!!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Chase what do you use to make your money tree grow.???? Mine isn't doing so well!!!!! LOL

The durtymax looks nasty and that motor is just wicked!!!! Now you need to put the quad in the back of the durtymax and get the ss on a trailer and do a photo shoot!!! I need a new background on my computer!!!!

Can't wait for vids!!!

thats a good idea ill have to do that . and take some roof shots.

work hasnt slowed down for me as much as i thought it would i also started working 16-20 hrs a week at a place we lease trucks from so it helps for sure. but now that i have my own place and the women is getting all settles im sure kids and marriage are sooner than later.