1st Little Build

Pontiac1

Time for the truck to get alittle more get up!!

Stainless steel headers are on their way, 160* tstat, flowmonster muffler, Cold air intake, and a wheatley tune for now.. My Grand prix was a blast to drive, the truck is great too, but once you get used to it its time to add more power. Zippy shift kit and more to come in the summer months..

What do you guys suggest for exhaust work? i know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse, but true dual wont provide enough back pressure for the low end torque i love..

Time for the truck to get alittle more get up!!

Stainless steel headers are on their way, 160* tstat, flowmonster muffler, Cold air intake, and a wheatley tune for now.. My Grand prix was a blast to drive, the truck is great too, but once you get used to it its time to add more power. Zippy shift kit and more to come in the summer months..

What do you guys suggest for exhaust work? i know this topic has been beaten like a dead horse, but true dual wont provide enough back pressure for the low end torque i love..

Thats where high stall torque converters come to play. Who cares about low end torque when you have a high stall torque converter to put you higher in the RPM nad off idle :D

Thats where high stall torque converters come to play. Who cares about low end torque when you have a high stall torque converter to put you higher in the RPM nad off idle :D

That is true, dont have the money for my shift kit or converter yet, obama raped me for 700 in taxes yesterday.. Maybe ill just stock pile it all in the garage and put it all in at once this summer