Kobe? Best Laker Of All Time?

im with you ivan . there were other great lakers but todays competition isnt what it used to be. not to mention he came out of highshcool to the lakeshow.

haters will say nay . i and many other lakers fans will agree.

WORD MAN!!! :cheers:

im with you ivan . there were other great lakers but todays competition isnt what it used to be. not to mention he came out of highshcool to the lakeshow.

haters will say nay . i and many other lakers fans will agree.

WORD MAN!!! :cheers:

yeah i never seen another laker do what kobe has done.........but the scary part is he is not done yet,so sit back and relax and beware of kobe in the playoffs :devil:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW MJ PLAYED FOR THE LAKERS :idiot: read the topic my friend!!!!!

Well Magic Johnson did. But my bad I did mean Micheal Jordan and I didn't read the whole thing, so then I would vote for Kobe.

Edited by SSmoothSilSS (see edit history)

kobe is very good but i still think magic was the best laker of all time. imo in order to be the best player of all you have to have ball control, great passing skills, be able to score big, and most of all make your team function as a whole , and magic could do all of that. magics passing skills and his ability to pull plays together where one of a kind, and his half court / full court shots he made to win games on numerous accounts was just unhuman , just unbelievable .