What Spark Plugs And Wires Should I Run

Ruben525

Right now I have a cai and shorty headers on my 4.8 but I'm ordering a 160 t stat (getting rid of my 180 t stat) getting my stock tb ported and a tune. Witch spark plugs and wires should I run 8mm or 10 mm? I'm a lil lost lol

Since you have headers, I recommend Taylor 409's due to them having a very short plug boot. The part numbers are 79205(red) and 79605(blue). For plugs either AC Delco 41-985's or NGK 7164's will do, both are Iridium tipped plugs.....

Since you have headers, I recommend Taylor 409's due to them having a very short plug boot. The part numbers are 79205(red) and 79605(blue). For plugs either AC Delco 41-985's or NGK 7164's will do, both are Iridium tipped plugs.....

See I knew Dan would chime in LOL

Where should I get em from? Do you know of anywhere with good deals

I had the same question a few months ago and went with Dan's advice. I've been very happy with my Taylor 409's (Red) and AC Delco Plugs! It's the right advice.

I checked with my auto parts store and was instructed that the 41985 has been superceeded? to 41110 ? anyone know anything on this? looks like the specs are all the same between the two as far as reach and thread size.

Edited by wantaSSS (see edit history)