Exhaust Pipe

superchevything

Im going to replace my 2.5 pipe to 3 i just installed my PaceSetter LT so im going to just replace the whole set. My question is how much pipe tubing would i need to get the job done??

Not sure how much you will need but the factory pipe size is 2 3/4" on the cat back to the muffler.

just measure how long the truck is from the wheel back if your exiting near the back , add a few extra feet (x2 because its dual) and then you'll know you'll have extra. how are you bending it ?

We have a auto shop here on pendleton they got all the tools for bending, cutting and welding.

i dont recommend dual 3" pipes at all...flows way too much for the motor and sounds like crap. IMO

thinking about going y pipe with on single muffler my options are still up there i just need to get it done this weekend sound clip would help if anyone can provide some.

Ive been told dual 3" is overkill on our truck until you start making bigger power with cam/heads etc. I belive most on here are running dual 2.5 with or without cats. Im going with dual 2.5 all the way back after the LT install.