Post Lowered Ss Trucks And Extended Cab Trucks

This is mine, has a 2/3.5 drop with spindles and leaf springs. It rides somewhat rough, but with the polyurethane bushings and performer ias edelbrock shocks, it handles well for a truck. No more mastercraft X-star feel lol.

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2117.jpg

I swear those of you wtih a 2/3 drop looks higher in the back than mine does for some reson. Mine is 2/3 and I can only get like 2 fingers in my wheel well and it rubs form time to time. im running 22's and looks like some of you are. I wonder why mine looks lower than 3" in the back. Sorry to thread jack her ebut I just wanted to point it out.

I swear those of you wtih a 2/3 drop looks higher in the back than mine does for some reson. Mine is 2/3 and I can only get like 2 fingers in my wheel well and it rubs form time to time. im running 22's and looks like some of you are. I wonder why mine looks lower than 3" in the back. Sorry to thread jack her ebut I just wanted to point it out.

There is no way that you have only a 3" drop in the rear..... Looks like a 4 or 5 to me.......

There is no way that you have only a 3" drop in the rear..... Looks like a 4 or 5 to me.......

I dont see how cuz Norcal sold me a 2/3/4 kit and its on the lower hole setting for a 3in. drop. Do you happen to know an average fender heigth for a 3in drop in the rear.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)