Hate For Tailpipes!

just wondering if i am the only one who has a hate for tailpipes..... i just think they ruin the look for trucks well most trucks, i just like the whole dumped look, the only tail pipes i like are the 45 degree big tips you see on 88-98 silverados (thats beacues i have one)

i hid mine but are still a little noticeable. when the truck is sitting level you can just see them hanging down abit, but i know what you mean, i use to have them coming striaght out the back and i thought it ruined the look of the truck

000_0010.jpg

I used to like a dumped exhaust, but the sound kills it for me. Dumping the exhaust completely kills a nice raspy tone, plus I LOVE my corsa tips on both the truck and the cts-v!

I also love my Corsa tips. IMO, the best exaust tips for our trucks.

Always preferred the look of a truck with no tips, thus the reason my SSS was dumped under the bed. I think it helps the look a little if you can find a way to integrate the tips into the design of the rollpan or bumper, like how the TBSS tip is situated... perhaps someone needs to take on modding a BSER pan to mimic that look.

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01669.jpg

image0011-1.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

my diesel has the exhuast just dumped beyond the dpf becasue it wouldnt fit after i made new shock mounts. so i am begining to like the look. i did find a nice all black rbp that is dumped before the rear axle that i may end up doing.

as for on my SS i have two stock SS tips out before the rear wheel pass side. they are painted matte black so they dont stand out . my truck is way to loud to have them dumped . when i want it loud i open the cutouts. sometimes you need it tame to keep you out of trouble. thats what switches are for.

my diesel has the exhuast just dumped beyond the dpf becasue it wouldnt fit after i made new shock mounts. so i am begining to like the look. i did find a nice all black rbp that is dumped before the rear axle that i may end up doing.

as for on my SS i have two stock SS tips out before the rear wheel pass side. they are painted matte black so they dont stand out . my truck is way to loud to have them dumped . when i want it loud i open the cutouts. sometimes you need it tame to keep you out of trouble. thats what switches are for.

Whens the new truck coming by for some love? I gots products to test on that beast!!

chase, i vote stacks for the dmax