Iphone 4G

naw 4g iphone is real... some dude who works @ apple left this iphone 4g in a bar...... and a publisher like gizmondo got a hold of it...... seems more like kim kardasian;s sex tape as in a publicity stunt but i like anything apple comes out with if it helps my stock :) main reason OS 4.0 is coming out is cuz of the new iphone :)

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

naw 4g iphone is real... some dude who works @ apple left this iphone 4g in a bar...... and a publisher like gizmondo got a hold of it...... seems more like kim kardasian;s sex tape as in a publicity stunt but i like anything apple comes out with if it helps my stock :) main reason OS 4.0 is coming out is cuz of the new iphone :)

yeah, i read the story, but people are misinterpreting the 4.0 for 4G

That thing is a beast, I cant wait for Apple to release all the features. I will be first in line when they do come out though!

honestly, i wouldnt be so eager to be the first to grab one. as much as i like apple products, i learned my lesson with the first iphone by paying 600 bucks for my iphone then just a few months later getting 100 dollar credit even though there was a 300 dollar difference. not only that but the bugs need time to be worked out and better versions are released within a year.

perfect example: ipad

everyone rushed out to snatch up the ipad rather than wait for the 3g to come out just a short time after. now if the rumors of 4g are true, then even the brand new 3g ipad will be "old."

and one more thing...steve jobs is not an idiot and im willing to bet that since this development, he has asked his engineers to redo everything so that there will still be a new product to release since that is what gives apple their advantage over competitors. all those new windows 7 commercials are a joke because everything that those people say they thought of and microsoft listened, apple had been doing for years.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)