Wtb Asap! Awd Ss Under 70 K Miles Midwest Area.

Jake279

Hey everyone a while back I had a looking to buy ad and a few replied but I wasn't quite ready. I finally sold my GTO I needed to sell. Buyer is coming next week to pick it up. This means I have no vehicle and need a SS ASAP! I'm located in Burlington IA. I can Travel a couple hundred miles but probably not a lot more. I want an AWD extended cab. Miles no more than 70K. Would like to spend no more than $17,000. If you have something close to this for sale let me know asap!

Thanks

Jake Huebner

[email protected]

319-759-0342

I am down in the Hannibal, MO & Quincy, IL area. Modded 05 AWD w/ 41k on the clock that has NEVER seen weather. Im affraid it wont be 17k or less though unsure.gif

Sounds like a nice truck! I would like to stay around 17k I may could come up with 19k for a very nice truck but any more than that is just out of my budget. dunno.gif

Remember that time it saw sunny weather?

No not really lol

Sounds like a nice truck! I would like to stay around 17k I may could come up with 19k for a very nice truck but any more than that is just out of my budget. dunno.gif

Right on bro. Just thought I would offer.

Hey man, the deal your looking for is out there....... I got my truck with 62k miles on ebay for 17,000 plus tax title registration and what not. After paying to have it shipped to VA from CT I ended up spending more than that 17k, but i still feel like i got a good deal.