New Wheels

kammi10

well since i decided to just keep my truck and not go up to a 3/4 ton diesel i decided to spend a little money and buy some new wheels.. i totally love the new look except i think it needs a 2 inch drop now. but i need to find a kit that will allow air bags so i can still tow my car on the open trailer behind it. anyway here's a picture. 24's with a 295/35/24 tire fits perfect

IMG00166-20100423-1947.jpg

well since i decided to just keep my truck and not go up to a 3/4 ton diesel i decided to spend a little money and buy some new wheels.. i totally love the new look except i think it needs a 2 inch drop now. but i need to find a kit that will allow air bags so i can still tow my car on the open trailer behind it. anyway here's a picture. 24's with a 295/35/24 tire fits perfect

IMG00166-20100423-1947.jpg

I almost got the same rims for 1200 but i just invested in go than show this year. They look great even better with it lowered.

I have 24s on my truck too and the 2/2 drop looks a bit off in the rear tire well. Do yourself a favor and get a 2/3 so its done right on the first try. Heres a pic so you can see what I mean, there is more space between the tire and fender in the back than the front. I dont like it. When I go to change it I plan to change it to a 3/4, although that may not be the best idea for you due to towing needs.

IMG_0643.JPG

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)