Corsa Tips

Hey guys where is a good place to get Corsa tips from. I can find their bolt on tips but wanted normal weld ons thougt I kow I could weld on the bolt on tips. I know most of there tips are slashe cut so I planned to drop them wher mine is now in the rear quarter when I do the new exhaust install. I will more than likely have them stepped when sticking out cuz I think tha tlooks really cool.

Thanx chris

That is a nice tip but Im going to b running dual exhast with a x pipe. So I will need two single tips.

Look on pt.net to end your journey. Look at biohazard's post for the joe gibbs parts. He is selling what you are looking for brand new $40 for each tip. Just a FYI.

Look on pt.net to end your journey. Look at biohazard's post for the joe gibbs parts. He is selling what you are looking for brand new $40 for each tip. Just a FYI.

I saw the thread earlier last week but didnt see where he was selling Corsa tips. Well I pmd him to see about it though.

• 3 months later...