Made It To The Track Today! Man Im Depress1

mhotrodscooter

had a pretty bad cross wind but i could only pull a 14.15 et! i just dont understand! i hooked really good not even spinning a tire! i have had a check engine light for a knock senors but ive cleared it and it has came back up! MAN I WUZ REALLY HOPING FOR 13'S! DAMN THE BAD LUCK!

P.S. COULD THIS BE RIGHT OR IS SOMETHING HURTING ME?

post-19993-127224896871_thumb.jpg

ur in need of some tuning man.... i run a mid to high 13 with stock converter and smaller cam. did u get a mail order or live from charlie? my times increased greatly when i got a new tune from him...

ur in need of some tuning man.... i run a mid to high 13 with stock converter and smaller cam. did u get a mail order or live from charlie? my times increased greatly when i got a new tune from him...

It a live tune! I talk to one of my buddys & he said if I got a knock señor code it probably will come back & it's probably not giving the motor the right timing! He also said the 4l60e got tall gears that could be hurting me in the 1/8 mile!

Just asking do u think what he talking about could be right?

With that code,anytime you go WOT in PE mode,8 degrees of spark will be pulled.This code needs fixed and you will see 13's.8 degrees being pulled while this code is stored will kill your hp/tq

I had the scan tool with me & i checked it a number of times & it never did show back up!

So ur saying if I got it once it's still there?