Im Dropped Boys!

ALaSSkA

Yah thanks a lot guys! Makes me feel good other people are likin it! yah im guessing itsd the tire size idk though they said the Belltech nitro 2 shocks were too small???? so im am riding with the stock shocks and its kinda rough, tell me what u guys think??????????

Yah thanks a lot guys! Makes me feel good other people are likin it! yah im guessing itsd the tire size idk though they said the Belltech nitro 2 shocks were too small???? so im am riding with the stock shocks and its kinda rough, tell me what u guys think??????????

Derek shock absorbers wont change ride height. I have heard the Nitro shocks arent that great of a ride. I will say this. I have all Beltech parts on mine for 3/4. I am running stock shocks and I havnt c-notched the frame. Its stiff but not un-bareable. I rode in Bens (kckid)'s truck with basically the same drop. He c-notched his frame and has the right drop shocks on his (forget the brand name)and it rides like a cadillac. Hes got his dialed in right, it rides better than stock! A c-notch isnt a must, but definatly helps with comfortability.

I still say by looking at ur picture, thats not a 3/4. Somethings up. The rear isnt as low as it needs to be as well as the front. NOT AT ALL dogging on you bro you know I wouldnt, just trying to get what I see your wanting............

Derek,

Try this first with the back take the bottom of the shocks loose then sit it down on the ground. I bet the shocks are bottomed out already and aren't letting it sit all the way down. this is because the shocks are to long. the front can be brought down by turning the keys some more.

Here is my set up:

up front: 2" belltech spindles with 2" keys from ground force.

ou back: 2"hangers from djm with 2" shackles with the springs set up in the top holes in the front and back. Also have shock extenders from djm on the back shocks.

the shocks are ground force that were bought from jegs part#476-70043 front. back are 476-70042. then I also have c-notched it in the back.

plus up front I took the bump stops out all the way

hope this helps