Roll N Lock Tonneau Cover For Ext. Cab/Reg Cab'S

NTMD8R_SS

Selling my roll n lock cover for an ext cab/reg cab whit a 6.5' bed, could also work for a crew cab, all that will be needed is to cut down the railing.

The case as you can see has some of the paint/coating flaking off, i was going to paint it along whit all the other brackets to make it look good. The actual tonneau is in awsome shape. Comes whit all the mounting hardware, will help install it but i would suggest having it painted first or you can do it whit spray paint like i was going to do.

Acouple pics of it:

Mounted on the truck.

P4280010.jpg

Very low profile (i did not tight'n the brackets all the way, hence it not being all the way flush)

P4280012.jpg

and here you can see the case.

P4280016.jpg

I had an "OH SHIT!" moment here, i cut it to fit around the spoiler then tought what if i don't end up keeping it, the other side is un-cut. No biggie IMO but just wanted to put it out their.

P4280014.jpg

The vinyl is not flimsy at all, it has alluminum underneath it to give it streght and not bubble up like other soft covers, look around this is a very nice cover and i would keep it but i like the no tonneau cover look more.

I'm asking 600 OBO, willing to deliver/meet up whit in 50 or so miles of houston.

• 2 weeks later...

Im interested but have a few questions. Does or did it leak???? Does it come with the brackets to make it fit snug?? Is that a dent in the first pic middle of the piece that goes behind the cab? And couldu get me ashipping quote to 01532 thanks

Pm me with the info

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

1.No, it has a drainage system to divert the water out.

2.Yes, comes whit all 8 brackets.

3.No, that is a cut-out for the little handle to slide in when closed.

I will PM you a shipping quote tommorrow.

• 2 weeks later...