Austin Texas Meet

anyone want to try and get an austin meet together? there are a lot of guys on ls1truck from austin and houston is too far for some coming from dallas.....

i myself am in college station but my family lives in austin. there are a lot of places and since austin is in the middle, maybe we can try and get something together since heat wave is around the corner.

im thinking either LATE june or early july. depends on when i actually have time lol. the 14th of july is my gfs bday so it would have to be before that or after lol. heat wave is like the 20th so its just gonna have to play out on how many ppl would be willing to setup a date and location.

• 3 weeks later...

im thinking either LATE june or early july. depends on when i actually have time lol. the 14th of july is my gfs bday so it would have to be before that or after lol. heat wave is like the 20th so its just gonna have to play out on how many ppl would be willing to setup a date and location.

The heat wave is July 23-25, I will be at the Heat Wave we go every year. but if not that would be cool to meet somewhere else

heatwave http://heatwaveinc.com/