I Guess Its My Turn . . .

Well, I guess it's about time I introduced myself. I've been lurking on SSS for quite a while, and recently became active, so time for the proper introductions;

My name is Crystal, and I'm the proud owner of a 2006 Chevy Silverado V-Max LQ9 ECSB that I like to call "Jenna." Bought her brand new off the lot and it's been true love ever since. She sits today, in all her glory, with 68,000 miles on her and still completely BONE stock. Well, except for the custom-fitted neoprene seat covers and some new rubber. The only quirk I've had to deal with is the front door speakers. The passenger side blew before the warranty was up, and the drivers side blew two weeks ago. I'm throwing some new Diamond 6.5" D3 Comps in tomorrow. I'm very excited! I've heard good things about them from this forum.

Eventually, I would like to finish the stereo system, complete with two 10" Subs and a 4 Ch Amp. I would also like to do a true dual exhaust system, so I will be doing some research on possible setups in the future. That's about all the mods I want to do. Once she reaches her hay-day, I've got big plans for her. wink2.gif

There's one question I wanted to ask, so I might as well ask it now. Does SSS have meet-up group events in California? I live in Northern Cali, and it would be great to meet other Silverado enthusiasts in the area . . . just wondering. cheers.gif

- Crystal

Welcome to the site crystal and i will be making a few trips to southern cali next year san diego area. Just keep an eye on the gatherings and you will possibly see one near your area. Also there are a ton of nice people on the site to help you out if you need it.

Welcome Crystal

Sounds like you really love your truck. That's awesome!

As far as Cali events. It seems most of them are in SoCal but I know there are a few members from the SF area but I've never noticed any meets for that area posted. Hmmm

I'm sure there has to be something going on in your area. If not post up a possible meet for your area and see who bites :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'm feelin' the love, LOL!

Yes, I really do love my truck. Comes with being a car nut in general. wink2.gif

I like to travel, so if there were to be a meet up in, say, Reno or SoCal, I'd more than likely be up for the drive. I'll see about a possible meet-up for NorCal as well.

I also think it would be cool to have meet-ups for photo shoot opportunities. You know, like in photogenic areas that make for some awesome background scenery? Pt. Reyes in SF is a good one, or National Parks like Death Valley would be awesome too. Just an idea. I know I'd be up for something like that.

Thanks again for the greetings! You guys rock! cool.gif