Hello, I'M New

Hello Everyone, I just bought a 2006 Chevy Silverado SS Intimidator a few days ago and would like to know some specifics on what i would have to do for a procharger to NOT blow my truck up. Currently I'm thinking about putting a Hypertech Programmer on it and cold air but not sure what else to do for now.

Thanks to all that reply

Edited by DPurcell (see edit history)

Hello Everyone, I just bought a 2006 Chevy Silverado SS Intimidator a few days ago and would like to know some specifics on what i would have to do for a procharger to NOT blow my truck up. Currently I'm thinking about putting a Hypertech Programmer on it and cold air but not sure what else to do for now.

Thanks to all that reply

built trans with cooler, motor can stay stock depending on the amount of boost you want to run..also ditch the hypertech and use the money to get a tune from one of the vendors on the site e.g. blackbear, wheatley,zippy....

Im running the procharger P1 with the 4 inch pulley. Supporting mods are long tube headers, shift kit from Zippy and a tune from Wheatley. If you dont abuse it the transmission will hold up. I like the procharger, it was easy to install and maintain. The only draw back is the belt change, but it is not that bad.