Black Or Blue

What's up everyone ... And ok here is my question ..I need some honest opinions ...my 04 silverado Ss is black right now and I'm going to be getting it repainted, but I'm Not sure if I should respray it black or change the color to Arrival Blue... I plan to black out my rims and blacked out Ss badges but not sure what I want to do need some fellow Ss Fans and owners Opinions I like both that's why it is hard to make a decision????!!! Arrival Blue OR Black ??

What's up everyone ... And ok here is my question ..I need some honest opinions ...my 04 silverado Ss is black right now and I'm going to be getting it repainted, but I'm Not sure if I should respray it black or change the color to Arrival Blue... I plan to black out my rims and blacked out Ss badges but not sure what I want to do need some fellow Ss Fans and owners Opinions I like both that's why it is hard to make a decision????!!! Arrival Blue OR Black ??

if you are gonna go through the trouble of painting the jambs and everything i would pick something totally different....

if you are gonna go through the trouble of painting the jambs and everything i would pick something totally different....

So your saying i should change the color instead of keeping it black .... if i change it its going to be the arrival blue if not slightly diffrnt ..

So your saying i should change the color instead of keeping it black .... if i change it its going to be the arrival blue if not slightly diffrnt ..

again its a Hard Decision ...??? Need some more insight

again its a Hard Decision ...??? Need some more insight

hard decision to make for someone. not sure if you have seen mine, but mine is no longer victory red... i have a 3 stage with a pearl in mine to where it was not necessary to paint jambs. it looks close enough to factory color to not stick out, but different enough that i love it, if that makes sense...i would look into something like the abyss color that i had on my 04 GTO, that would look sick on an SS and you could probably get away with not doing the jambs

The type of paint job would be the deciding factor for me. If they're only painting the exterior surfaces I'd stay black, if they're doing a true color change which includes painting all the door jambs etc. then go with the color you want. Keep in mind too when/if you go to sell it some prospective buyers may want the original color.

hard decision to make for someone. not sure if you have seen mine, but mine is no longer victory red... i have a 3 stage with a pearl in mine to where it was not necessary to paint jambs. it looks close enough to factory color to not stick out, but different enough that i love it, if that makes sense...i would look into something like the abyss color that i had on my 04 GTO, that would look sick on an SS and you could probably get away with not doing the jambs

Nice!! just checked your truck out very Nice!! and your right not the same but yet just right i like that .....

The type of paint job would be the deciding factor for me. If they're only painting the exterior surfaces I'd stay black, if they're doing a true color change which includes painting all the door jambs etc. then go with the color you want. Keep in mind too when/if you go to sell it some prospective buyers may want the original color.

Yeah I hear You ,and it is going to be done right if i change the paint , Door Jams Etc. just a very hard decision...but thats the beauty of RIDES!!! Theyre Fun ,exciting, but Sometimes Rough on decision making.. especially paint...i mean you only get to paint once, atleast for me

Nice!! just checked your truck out very Nice!! and your right not the same but yet just right i like that .....

Thanks for your guys Opinion Just a lil more insight before i can make my decision ....and what would you paint your truck if you had to choose between arrival blue or Black ???

If given the choice between the two oem colors i would go black, i LOVE the arrival blue but it shows worse than black as far as defects IMO. If you like the blue look into indigo blue metallic, i had it on my last sonoma and i love that color

i say blue also there are alot of black ones out there thats why i got silver birch

i hear you on that and i am trying to be a lil diffrnt trying to get that mean SS MAchine look you know and i know i could accomplish with both colors