Black Or Blue

If given the choice between the two oem colors i would go black, i LOVE the arrival blue but it shows worse than black as far as defects IMO. If you like the blue look into indigo blue metallic, i had it on my last sonoma and i love that color

Dam this is getting good i love the feedback ,,,,,,the arrival blue shows defect such as what??? i am going to put a nice clear coat on it its called office clear not like the factory clear ...it last longer no orange peel

Dam this is getting good i love the feedback ,,,,,,the arrival blue shows defect such as what??? i am going to put a nice clear coat on it its called office clear not like the factory clear ...it last longer no orange peel

arrival blue scratches if it gets breathed on wrong

how about inferno orange :)

I've always thought about using all 4 factory colors. Mine being blue,maybe two tone with black and have some silver and red graphics or stripes of some sort. Anyway i think incorporating all 4 colors would be cool.

I've always thought about using all 4 factory colors. Mine being blue,maybe two tone with black and have some silver and red graphics or stripes of some sort. Anyway i think incorporating all 4 colors would be cool.

Now theres a good idea! If you can tastefully incorporate all 4 then I would do that! Sounds cool

Now theres a good idea! If you can tastefully incorporate all 4 then I would do that! Sounds cool

With yours being black,maybe Blue or Silver on the bottom half. That way,no engine bay color change. Then do a Red and Silver thin stripe to seperate the two main colors. Just a thought.