My Reg-Cab Clone On Ebay

Les Hall

SOLD !!!

well summers here & I got the itch for a new toy,,,so I decided to try and sell my reg-cab clone,,trying to get $14,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130393653590&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

Truck looks good, good luck with the sale. What are you looking to buy for a new toy?

thanks,, I'd like to find a good deal on a nice used Polaris Rzr, or a Yamaha rhino , they just recently made it legal to ride Atv's and Utv's on City & county roads so I'd like toget something to play in the mud and cruise gravel roads with,,,,

WTF LES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're worse than me when it comes to vehicles. But it's a lot less expensive than trading women. You interested in a 1995 Jeep wrangler on trade ? I just hate to see this one go. Very nicely done !

WTF LES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're worse than me when it comes to vehicles. But it's a lot less expensive than trading women. You interested in a 1995 Jeep wrangler on trade ? I just hate to see this one go. Very nicely done !

lol,,,, I know-I know,,,just can't make up my damn mind ,,,as far as the jeep I need to keep my work trasportation seperate from my toy or I might start being late for work,

I pass by alot a muddy fields on my way to workpeelout.gif

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

lol,,,, I know-I know,,,just can't make up my damn mind ,,,as far as the jeep I need to keep my work trasportation seperate from my toy or I might start being late for work,

I pass by alot a muddy fields on my way to workpeelout.gif

Yeah, my wife shot that down pretty quick anyway. I get a pretty long chain, but not that much. Shouldn't take long, you did it up well.