Wtb: Fog Light Switch 05 Silverado

jdtcrewcab

no one has a stock cargo and fog light switch laying around

I have just the cargo light switch laying around. Check ebay, that's where i got mine, only ran me like $12 or $15 if i remember correctly

quick question??? is the fog light harness in the sss's? or do u have to just buy the fogs and the harness too or a wiring kit for em? always been wondering if its worth the time to put em in or not

quick question??? is the fog light harness in the sss's? or do u have to just buy the fogs and the harness too or a wiring kit for em? always been wondering if its worth the time to put em in or not

your truck might have the whole wiring kit installed some did and some didn't. Mine has the wires from the fuse box all the way to inside the cab. I got and LED light switch and ran them to my fogs. The black wire is grounded and the purple wire is your power. I did it this was so I can run my fogs and my high beams at the same time. I love my fogs and you don't even know they are there!!!

Wiring was all there in mine. Plugged in the new switch, relay in the fuse box, and found the harness tucked up on the frame rails up front of the truck. hardest part of the install was getting the fog lights to fit on, i ending up cutting my brake ducts in the end.