Letting Her Go -- Boo Hoo

Ok , I do not want my baby to go-but grandma had to move in with us and now we need 6 passenger seating.

My baby only has 87500 approx and has no engine mods, but does have a painted on stripe package that is clear coated overtop. The stripe

package has a straight silver stripe going down the side with the words Yenko S/T at the end of bed. The tailgate has SS on one side and the other has sYt on it.

the hood has a racing stripe with the letters sYt across the middle of the hood. Very sharp and Yenko was a huge part of Chevy history.

very professional job- I am the second owner. I have been complimented on this truck DAILY!! The sticker price was 49k new. The front end was replaced , as I understood it -- the front end problem is very common- this repair cost 2500$ at a GM repair shop. All oil changes tire rotations have been made.

Very well maintained-nothing was ever too much for my baby. She has the AWD system and leather seating. single cd, manual climate control.

true SS style . minor scratches from normal stuff. She runs great and has no mechanical problems known. Goes to work every day at the car dealership where I work!!

I am asking 19800--let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

post-18209-127406035986_thumb.jpg

The truck is located in Myrtle Beach, SC area. I have more pictures, I will be attaching them! I plan on taking more this weekend, I work so much-it is hard to have it clean and take the pictures the same day lol, I am working on it and I hope you will have more interest after that.

Thanks for the interest!

Rita

Ok , I do not want my baby to go-but grandma had to move in with us and now we need 6 passenger seating.

My baby only has 87500 approx and has no engine mods, but does have a painted on stripe package that is clear coated overtop. The stripe

package has a straight silver stripe going down the side with the words Yenko S/T at the end of bed. The tailgate has SS on one side and the other has sYt on it.

the hood has a racing stripe with the letters sYt across the middle of the hood. Very sharp and Yenko was a huge part of Chevy history.

very professional job- I am the second owner. I have been complimented on this truck DAILY!! The sticker price was 49k new. The front end was replaced , as I understood it -- the front end problem is very common- this repair cost 2500$ at a GM repair shop. All oil changes tire rotations have been made.

Very well maintained-nothing was ever too much for my baby. She has the AWD system and leather seating. single cd, manual climate control.

true SS style . minor scratches from normal stuff. She runs great and has no mechanical problems known. Goes to work every day at the car dealership where I work!!

I am asking 19800--let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

post-18209-127428462087_thumb.jpg

post-18209-127428462663_thumb.jpg

post-18209-127428463229_thumb.jpg