Need Alittle Advice On My Trans

whats going on guys? i have a 05 sss awd its pretty much stock i have a wheatley tune,cai. the problem im having just started today. i pedal all the way down so i could get on the highway from the access road i was going about 30mph and it wouldnt shift out of gear until i let off. if i drive it slowly it shifts fine but once i get on it takes longer than normal to shift the rpms are about 5000 so i let off. it has about 80,000 miles on it

Need a little more detail on this one. At WOT ("pedal to the floor") it is not uncommon to shift much higher than 5,000rpms, espcially with an aftermarket tune. Can you tell us a little more about how your tranny shifted back in the day and compare it to how it shifts now? I am a little confused on just what you are asking...however many people tell me it takes very little to confuse me.

my vmax has stock intake w/ knn oe filter. and a tune i can go WOT to 5800rpm till it shifts. going onto the fwy. accelerating slow shifts fine just like yours.

from twenty mph it would shift at 5000 but shift into the next gear and so on. but today its seemed like it was stuck in first gear until i let off then it started to shift into other gear. i just took it out for a drive to make sure and at 60mph rpms at2k ill floor it and rpms go to5k and speed stays at 60 its like the motor is just reving up. now driving normal its taking alot longer for it to shift through all the gears and the shifts are alot harder.

from twenty mph it would shift at 5000 but shift into the next gear and so on. but today its seemed like it was stuck in first gear until i let off then it started to shift into other gear. i just took it out for a drive to make sure and at 60mph rpms at2k ill floor it and rpms go to5k and speed stays at 60 its like the motor is just reving up. now driving normal its taking alot longer for it to shift through all the gears and the shifts are alot harder.

that dont sound good if the motor revs and no acceleration

Dam guys maybe I hav more than one problem. I was on my way to work this morning and at the stop light the truck started idling rough and turned off on me it started back up but still idling rough

try cleaning the MAF and TB. a dirty MAF can cause trans issues. mine sometimes would not shift out of 1st. gear until you backed off a little. turned out to be a bad shift solenoid. just things to look at..

good luck

Dam guys maybe I hav more than one problem. I was on my way to work this morning and at the stop light the truck started idling rough and turned off on me it started back up but still idling rough

Is the CEL on?