Need Help From A Ss Pro!

briant

Need ideas to keep this AWD beast level when it leaves the line, and looking for a gooood hand held programmer??? also has anyone used a jet chip "and" PCM tune??? PLEASE HELP SOON

Need ideas to keep this AWD beast level when it leaves the line, and looking for a gooood hand held programmer??? also has anyone used a jet chip "and" PCM tune??? PLEASE HELP SOON

Are you loosing traction when you launch?? Front end strapping really isn't need till you get in high HP range (IMO), doubt a programmer will get you that.

Are you loosing traction when you launch?? Front end strapping really isn't need till you get in high HP range (IMO), doubt a programmer will get you that.

although very minimal any time spent going up is time lost going straight, so it can be more then just traction. I'm chasing the same thing right now although for me 50% of the problem is traction.

I put airbags on the back of the truck to stop the front end lifting and it helped a little, but what Chase did in the link provided above is the best.

although very minimal any time spent going up is time lost going straight, so it can be more then just traction. I'm chasing the same thing right now although for me 50% of the problem is traction.

I put airbags on the back of the truck to stop the front end lifting and it helped a little, but what Chase did in the link provided above is the best.

You have the idea, its not so much traction for me, i changed the the diff., and found this AWD HYDRO kit its made by Benz. What it does is pinch the rotors just for a slit second as the diff catches, and then your RPM and trans will take over from there (BASIC IDEA) , this is a very good way to get FULL grip from your AWD system, but it was a lot of tuning (electrical). AMG uses this on every car the stamp out.... Anyways the front lifting does take some time off but iam not to worried with that, its a every day truck, i am looking for a CLEANER/SMOOTHER launch. This will help from 10-25mpg, its also putts a lot of unnecessary stress on the front alignment.....

Ill try to get you the info if you want heres my email: [email protected]

PS, for me the tune is for getting everything insync, not so much for HP... its beat spending the big bucks for a NEW tuned ECU!!!

2003 silverado SS AWD stamped 0003

Natural 408 awhp not rear