New guy with a question.

Thebigdog

First I want to say that I think this board and the people on it are great,I have learned soo much from all the posts that I have seen and searched for and I cant thank you all enough.

In my searching I read on a post that some dealers might install a radix and not void the warranty.I'm not sure who posted it but I think that he was from So Cal and since I'm in the south bay area of So Cal I was wondering what dealer does that or if anybody knows of one that might do that in my area.

Thanks for all the great info and I hope that I can contribute in the future.

Hey Big,

Dude we live really close to each other.

Locally i know that Martin Chevrolet installed a radix on a SS and i think because they installed they will cover it. but i will call my buddy that works there and ask what the deal was on it and get back to you.

Some dealers are more lenient than others, but technically, the addition of the Radix will allow the dealer to disallow warranty coverage on damage to items that could have been affected by the supercharger (like the whole drivetrain). Magnacharger does sell a third party add-on warranty to help you feel better, but it does have a lot of conditions to it.

I had my Radix installed at Cerritos Auto Square's "Mr Goodwrench". They were recommend and trained by Magnacharger and had lots of experience installing the Radix on H2s (which really need the help).

I talked to the service manager at Martin and he said that no dealer in his right mind would install a supercharger and not void the drivetrain warranty.

I bought my ss at Cormier,I'll try them and also call magnacharger and see what they say.

Thanks guys

Hey SuperSport,Can you recommend a good shop in our area for exhaust work?

Archived