Having Some Trouble

bne329

ok well recently i dropped my truck from the front and was doing good till like two weeks later i started to here a pop everytime i turned and it was really bothering me so i lifted up the truck and my tire was moving i could move it up and down and left to right. so i took it to a mechanic and i asked him what it could be he said it was the wheel hub and pitman arm and idler arm. so i go buy them. he does the job and says that that wasnt the problem it was the upper ball joint. so then i returned the parts and didnt trust his word so i took it to the alignment shop and told them what could be wrong they said it was the wheel bearing not the pitman/idler arm. they said they willl fix it but its goin to be $396. so my question is is it hard to replace it myself? dunno.gif

who did the drop? did you use spindles for the front?

i did myself i used coil springs

mine pops everytime i go over a pump with the wheels turned....bothers the shit outta ide love to know what it is and how to fix it

yea mine did the same thing you should look at your upper ball joints on both wheels. i replaced them and the pop went away they are pretty easy i was watching the mechanic take them off mine.