Anyone Lookin For A Good Deal On A Craftsman 20Volt 1/2 Impact?

hey just though i would pass this along..ive got all the craftsman 20volt stuff expect for the 1/2 impact...i found a guy on ebay who has 10..for 199 each... i sent him an offer for 179 shiped to my door and he accepted it..so thats about 100 off of them at sears....just though id pass it along if anyone was lookin for one for the track or garage ..il let ya know when i get it

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Craftsman-20-0-volt-cordless-1-2-in-Impact-Wrench-/270583123902?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3f0002cfbe

Darn, I just bought one a few months ago at Sears. Very handy when you have a tough nut to crack. Makes me wish I had one a long time ago, all those years of wrenches with pipes stuck on for leverage :laugh:

Darn, I just bought one a few months ago at Sears. Very handy when you have a tough nut to crack. Makes me wish I had one a long time ago, all those years of wrenches with pipes stuck on for leverage laugh.gif

glad u like it.. mine should be here today...i bought there smaller 20v impact..the 3/8 first..i love that lil thing..very very handy when doin smaller stuff.. u might wanna lookin to one of those to...its good for 100 foot pounds !!