Mobile Version

jrigby

Question

I can access almost every forum no problem on my Motorola Droid, even the full site versions. But this site even when I click the keep me signed in button signs me out after about 2 pages. This gets really annoying on pages with attached pictures cause I have to sign in every other page to view them. Any body else have this problem?

12 answers to this question

I can access almost every forum no problem on my Motorola Droid, even the full site versions. But this site even when I click the keep me signed in button signs me out after about 2 pages. This gets really annoying on pages with attached pictures cause I have to sign in every other page to view them. Any body else have this problem?

i thought i was the only with the same problem.....i have a tmobile mytouch,sucks cause this is the only forum that boots me out after trying to look at 2 pages or when replying to message.banghead.gif

• Admin

Well, there is a "mobile" version of the site but we have it turned off since its just text based and the shoutbox doesnt work.

We were just reading that they are releasing a fancy new mobile skin/engine so its reasonable to expect it will work a lot better soon.

I have the Motorola DROID too ...

Just when you sign in, click "Remember Me" ... and I have had no problems.

That being said ... My Droid does whatever the "F" it wants at times ... Way too much technology cramed into a cell phone.

Yeah this site and my t-mobile mytouch slide do not like each other either. it takes me 2 or 3 attempts to log in to only see one page EVERY time I visit. I dont even try anymore. I just wait till I can get on an actual pc.

I had this problem. I use the Dolphin browser now it keeps me signed in and IMO it a better browser than the basic one on the droid.

Have you Droid guys tried it from Tapatalk. That is where I read up from and started posting from lately. Free version will let you feel out the speed and a few features but paid version ($3) will let you reply, quote, and add pics too.

Too much of a hassle to be on the site from the browser and full site IMO.

Sent from Droid2

• Admin

Have you Droid guys tried it from Tapatalk. That is where I read up from and started posting from lately. Free version will let you feel out the speed and a few features but paid version ($3) will let you reply, quote, and add pics too.

Too much of a hassle to be on the site from the browser and full site IMO.

Sent from Droid2

+1 once you cruise with tapatalk you realize how clumsy normal browsers handle forums. Shoutbox and stuff like that will probably always be best experienced on a regular computer.