2003 Silverado Ss

8 UR HMI

well guys truck is going!!! converter is coming out and selling the truck.

mods are as following.

2003 AWD sss. 122k on the clock

Fully Built 4L65E with 5k miles

Rebuilt front end and rear end 6k miles

entire front of motor has been rebuilt including all pulleys, idlers, power steering, etc..

Engine.

6.0 LQ9

Custom grind 218/224 563/581 113 lsa

PRC 320 double springs with hardend pushrods, titanium seats,etc...

K&n CAI.

Pacesetter longtubes with CUSTOM built header back exhaust. i spent 450 YESTERDAY and found out i have to sell it.

it has a single cat (hollowed out) with 3" into a magnaflow.

tru cool max tranny cooler.

MSD wires

TB coolant bypass

custom tune from wheatley

walbro intake 255 fuel pump

radix inline fuel pump.

new fuel pressure regulator

new intake manifold gaskets

new oil pump

Delphi Green top 42lb injectors.

Appearance.

black badges.

1" torsion bar drop

2" rear shackle drop

black 22" akuza rims with good tires.

black bowtie

cleared headlights and smoked tails from (sprayed99)

there is a lot invested in this truck and im pretty sure i left some things out. compression test was done on motor and came out 2ith only 2% loss (almost same as factory)

im getting rid of it knowing it runs and pulls great. it has been washed and detailed many times and i have to get rid of it.

send me an email for requesting pics. i wont be on here anymore.

also for sale, FULL 2"-4" drop kit. spindles and hangers for 300 plus shipping. i also have the tcs 3000 converter that i had for 1 day in the truck and got from SS WRECKER.

ill sell the converter for 500 plus shipping.

let me know guys im really needing to sell it fast

$17,000 obo.

[email protected] (512) 965-0629

http://s735.photobuc...20truck%20pics/

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

well guys truck is going!!! converter is coming out and selling the truck.

mods are as following.

2003 AWD sss. 122k on the clock

Fully Built 4L65E with 5k miles

Rebuilt front end and rear end 6k miles

entire front of motor has been rebuilt including all pulleys, idlers, power steering, etc..

Engine.

6.0 LQ9

Custom grind 218/224 563/581 113 lsa

PRC 320 double springs with hardend pushrods, titanium seats,etc...

K&n CAI.

Pacesetter longtubes with CUSTOM built header back exhaust. i spent 450 YESTERDAY and found out i have to sell it.

it has a single cat (hollowed out) with 3" into a magnaflow.

tru cool max tranny cooler.

MSD wires

TB coolant bypass

custom tune from wheatley

Appearance.

black badges.

1" torsion bar drop

2" rear shackle drop

black 22" akuza rims with good tires.

black bowtie

cleared headlights and smoked tails from (sprayed99)

there is a lot invested in this truck and im pretty sure i left some things out. compression test was done on motor and came out 2ith only 2% loss (almost same as factory)

im getting rid of it knowing it runs and pulls great. it has been washed and detailed many times and i have to get rid of it.

send me an email for requesting pics. i wont be on here anymore.

also for sale, FULL 2"-4" drop kit. spindles and hangers for 300 plus shipping. i also have the tcs 3000 converter that i had for 1 day in the truck and got from SS WRECKER.

ill sell the converter for 500 plus shipping.

let me know guys im really needing to sell it fast

$17,000 obo.

[email protected] (512) 965-0629

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww355/rockinace6/New%20truck%20pics/

WTF? You going to prison? Did you get pinched along with the roommates?

long story. school issues because of time spending on my truck, i owe my dad some money. didnt secure the tranny lines all the way and shot fluid out (easy fix) but it all came at the right time and truck needs to go.

for price i cant find a good 06+ ext cab z71 with under 50k miles for under 21 so if i find one im getting it or i found a few 05-06 gtos 6spd with under 50k miles bone stock from 15-17k so i might get one. and im leaving whatever vehicle i get BONE STOCK!!!!

good luck to everyone and hope all is well.

long story. school issues because of time spending on my truck, i owe my dad some money. didnt secure the tranny lines all the way and shot fluid out (easy fix) but it all came at the right time and truck needs to go.

for price i cant find a good 06+ ext cab z71 with under 50k miles for under 21 so if i find one im getting it or i found a few 05-06 gtos 6spd with under 50k miles bone stock from 15-17k so i might get one. and im leaving whatever vehicle i get BONE STOCK!!!!

good luck to everyone and hope all is well.

lol

lol

Seriously guys... can we please grow up and act our age, and not our shoe size. I see bob post this up and nothing but smartass replys. If you guys don't like him then so be it. How would you react if he was doing this to you? This is just one of the many many reasons why I have become almost none existant on these forums.

might have found a car for an amazing pirce and its in perfect condition. the dealership said they could give me about 16 for the truck and i pay the 2k-3k dollar difference in the car.

ill let yall know if it falls through.

might have found a car for an amazing pirce and its in perfect condition. the dealership said they could give me about 16 for the truck and i pay the 2k-3k dollar difference in the car.

ill let yall know if it falls through.

Hope u get what u want Bob, but not sure why you are looking at financing another car if you owe money...won't that just put you right into another payment?

Seriously guys... can we please grow up and act our age, and not our shoe size. I see bob post this up and nothing but smartass replys. If you guys don't like him then so be it. How would you react if he was doing this to you? This is just one of the many many reasons why I have become almost none existant on these forums.

off topic but congrats on retirement. :)

Hope u get what u want Bob, but not sure why you are looking at financing another car if you owe money...won't that just put you right into another payment?

i dont have any debt with my truck. it was paid in full the day i bought it. same thing with my next car, my dad pays the difference and over time i will pay HIM back....

im completely done with modding and vehicle i get.

im getting my truck back from the shop with the stock verter back in and im going to take all my stuff out (scan gauge, amp, radar, etc...) and clean it, detail it, and drive it til i have time to actually go get another car.

it will be mine for a short time more.... :(