Performance Parts And Drop Parts

8 UR HMI

used but in AWESOME condition tcs 3000 converter. has 5k miles on it $500 plus shipping or local pickup

mcghautys front spindles and hangers. $300 plus shipping

BRAND NEW in box LS7 lifters $120 plus shipping.

i will also be selling my aeroforce scan gauge if i dont get another truck. fits gm gen III vehicles . ill sell it for $200 shipped once it comes out.

also depending on if i get a truck i will be selling my kicker 350.4 with tsunami braided 4 channel RCA'S. perfect condition. $200 with $150 rcas... SHIPPED!!! factory birth certificate 375. have original box as well

used QTP electric cutout with toggle switch 3". works awesome. $100 shipped

email me if you want these things and ill pull them as needed..

[email protected]

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

used but in AWESOME condition tcs 3000 converter. has 5k miles on it $500 plus shipping or local pickup

mcghautys front spindles and hangers. $300 plus shipping

BRAND NEW in box LS7 lifters $120 plus shipping.

i will also be selling my aeroforce scan gauge if i dont get another truck. fits gm gen III vehicles . ill sell it for $200 shipped once it comes out.

also depending on if i get a truck i will be selling my kicker 350.4 with tsunami braided 4 channel RCA'S. perfect condition. $200 with $150 rcas... SHIPPED!!! factory birth certificate 375. have original box as well

used QTP electric cutout with toggle switch 3". works awesome. $100 shipped

email me if you want these things and ill pull them as needed..

[email protected]

lol

The spindles and hangers are for a '03 I assume. I saw that you provided some detail on the fronts but with respect for the rear how far do they lower the rear?

2" . ss wrecker has 2" drop shackles if you want a 2-4 or 3"-4 depending on if u crank the torsion bars down.

2" . ss wrecker has 2" drop shackles if you want a 2-4 or 3"-4 depending on if u crank the torsion bars down.

How much for all,an r they shackles an hangers for the 4" drop in the rear or just the shackles for a 2" drop in the rear

How much for all,an r they shackles an hangers for the 4" drop in the rear or just the shackles for a 2" drop in the rear

300 plus shipping for the spindles and hangers. all you would need is shackles which u can get for 50 bucsk or so....

hangers would be a 2" drop from the front of the leaf springs and shackles in the back....