Full Body Wrap On My Sss

SilverBulletSS

Hey guys looking for your input on this, I found a company here in Schaumburg that does vinyl wraps. I was considering a Flat Black full body wrap on my 06. I plan on throwing a set of matte black 22" replica SSS wheels on it. I know the Birch Silver and matte black would look killer but I'd love to have the whole truck Matte black. Let me know what you guys think. Yes, No, all opinions welcome.

it would look good there is a member on here with that paintjobhttp://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?app=garage&do=view&id=297.....dont get me wrong, it is def sick but is also played out everyone is doin it

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

wraps are not cheap and no matter what the design the price is gunna be the same if your gunna wrap it i would do something a little more crazy then just flat black but dont get me wrong the truck would look sick all flat. I would say go for it but check out the other designs they have you might find something you like better.

it will look good if done right ,but for the money i would just paint the truck or maybe do a 2-tone with the flatt black on top...dunno.gif and just so you know wraps are rated at 3-5 years out door life but recommended to be taken off before the 4 year mark if you want it to come off easy. if you do decide to do the wrap thing make sure they use 3m controll tac with comply other wise you risk your paint when pulling it off. im in the signs and graphics biz patriot.gif